GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
general terms and conditions
- All drawings will include a signature that you may not remove.
- I might share the drawing on my social media platforms. If you do not want me to share it then please let me know.
• Prices are subject to change based on demand if the picture is more complicated or I feel like its going to take much more time to complete. Example: beard, curly hair, patterned clothing, half figure. I will tell you this up front
• I have the right to reject any order that I do not feel comfortable drawing for any reason.
• The buyer is not allowed a refund once deposits is sent and I started working on the commission.
• If you request a Paypal chargeback at any point when you were not allowed to ask for a refund you will lose all beforementioned rights to the commissioned piece. I will also decline the chargeback and give Paypal our conversations in which we talk about the commission as evidence that I have completed work for you. Futhermore you will be blacklisted for commissioning me again.
• The final balance will be calculated after the artwork is completed and must be paid in full before the artwork is shipped.
• If a commission is cancelled after work commences, the client will be invoiced for any work completed up to the point of cancellation.
• Deposits are non-refundable.
Waiting times depends on how much work I am currently committed to. Usually, most drawings take me about a week to complete -depends on size and number of subjects.Please be aware that there can be a waiting list, particularly around busy periods such as Christmas. Also if you would like the portrait by a certain date, give me ample time to create